A Conversation with the 2017 Dayton Literary Peace Prize Winners
2015 Panel Discussion
Sunday, November 5
Registration: 9:00 am / Program: 10:00 am
Sinclair Community College
1st Floor Auditorium
Ponitz Center — Bldg 12 (North End)
Free Underground Parking — Bldg 12 (W. 4th Street Entrance)
Panel Moderator: Christopher Cerf, 2013 Finalist Judge
- Colm Tóibín, 2017 Recipient of The Richard C. Holbrooke Distinguished Achievement Award
- Patricia Engel, 2017 Winner in Fiction for The Veins of the Ocean
- David Wood, 2017 Winner in Nonfiction for What Have We Done
Several past recipients of the prize will also participate:
- Viet Thanh Nguyen, 2016 Winner in Fiction for The Sympathizer
- Susan Southard, 2016 Winner in Nonfiction for Nagasaki
- James Hannaham, 2016 Runner-up in Fiction for Delicious Food
- Gilbert King, 2013 Runner-up in Nonfiction for Devil in the Grove
- Andrew Krivak, 2012 Winner in Fiction for The Sohourn
$15 donation in cash or check to DLPP Foundation at the Registration Table on Sunday morning. Please have exact amount if paying with cash. No Credit Cards.
We will be giving wrist bands to show that you have paid. You will need them to enter the auditorium.
Reservations required. Limited seating; Reservations for first 300. RSVP to Linda
Harrison via e-mail (email@example.com) by Tuesday, Oct. 31.
Book signing after the program in the Charity Earley Auditorium. (Books will be available for purchase in Room 171.)
Free underground parking is available under building 12 off of W. 4th Street.
2015 Panel Discussion at Sinclair College